A class designed for all County Committee Members (new and old) that would like to gain a better understanding of the DeKalb GOP and how we work.
What is our Structure?
What are our Rules?
How does this all work together?
(Park in the covered parking deck – Building Entry Door is through the covered parking deck, side entrance)
The Dunwoody City Council Meetings start at 6:00 p.m. They are generally held on the second and fourth Mondays of every month, barring holidays. These meetings provide opportunities for public comment and to share your thoughts, opinions, and suggestions with the Mayor and Council.
These meetings are where much of the City’s business is decided so it is an excellent way to stay in touch with local projects, events, and initiatives. If you cannot make it to a meeting, the city live streams City Council meetings as they happen, which can be accessed through the agendas and minutes page. The agendas and minutes page also includes archived copies of past meetings along with meeting minutes, summaries, and agendas.
City Council Regular Meeting is the last Monday of the month at 6:00 PM. There are also work sessions and special called meetings. See Calendar at link below.
Please complete this form and submit at the meeting to make public comments during meetings. One form per meeting is required to comment.
7:00 PM via Zoom Second and Fourth Tuesday of each month with exception for holidays
4326 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30319
7/27 8/24 9/14 9/28 10/12 10/26 11/9 11/30 12/14
2021 Agendas and Minutes
City Council Meetings are held in the Courthouse/Council Chambers, 459 Pine Drive (corner of Forest and Pine). Regular scheduled meetings are at 7:00 PM. on the 2nd Tuesday and last Tuesday of each month, meetings are open to the public.
- Adopt ordinances, resolutions, policies and regulations for the health, safety and welfare of the current and future citizens
- Create departments, offices and citizen advisory committees necessary for the efficient and effective operation of the City
- Participate in community strategic and long-range planning
- Approve the municipal boundaries, sphere of influence and all annexations of land into the City
- Approve all zoning changes, subdivisions and commercial and industrial site plans. Approve all development agreements with residential, commercial and industrial developers
- Adopt the annual City budget
Lithonia City Hall
- Lithonia Municipal Complex
6920 Main Street
Lithonia, GA 30058
- Phone: 770-482-8136
- The Council meets on the First and Third Monday of the month at 7:00 pm.
- All Meetings are open to the public.
Meetings of the City Council are held twice a month; on the first Tuesday of the month for a business meeting and on the third Tuesday of the month as a work session. Council receives citizen comments at both meetings and the public is encouraged to attend.
City of Stone Mountain
875 Main St
Stone Mountain, GA 30083