Add to Calendar
- Adopt ordinances, resolutions, policies and regulations for the health, safety and welfare of the current and future citizens
- Create departments, offices and citizen advisory committees necessary for the efficient and effective operation of the City
- Participate in community strategic and long-range planning
- Approve the municipal boundaries, sphere of influence and all annexations of land into the City
- Approve all zoning changes, subdivisions and commercial and industrial site plans. Approve all development agreements with residential, commercial and industrial developers
- Adopt the annual City budget
Lithonia City Hall
- Lithonia Municipal Complex
6920 Main Street
Lithonia, GA 30058
- Phone: 770-482-8136
- The Council meets on the First and Third Monday of the month at 7:00 pm.
- All Meetings are open to the public.